Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is

      So while this blog is about my love for Manhattan, there is another place in New York that has a special place in my heart. I only get to head home a few times a year, usually for major holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I always try to make it for the Fourth of July. It is when my little town of Cazenovia is at its most beautiful, everything is in bloom, you can enjoy boating on the lake and spending time with friends.

      
  
  Coming home for a few days is like a breath of fresh air, it is a little oasis from the hustle and bustle of every day life in New York City. My only wish is that my visits wouldn't go so fast, and I could spend more time with the family I love and the friends I don't get to see nearly enough.

My dad's masterpiece gardens


      
      My masterpiece bouquet 


Mama and Papa Kells, pre-BBQ


Mr Fevzi

        


The Cazenovia girls I wish were NY ladies so I could see them every day



No comments:

Post a Comment